When u turn a turtle upside down
I suddenly find my turtle looks a bit bloated up these days.
Biology textsbook says that being fat is bad for health.
So I decided to help my turtle lose some weight before it develops heart attack.
But it turned down my kind suggestion.
Eventually it was manhandled.
I turned it upside down.
So it spends a lot of effort twisting left and right trying to flip back onto its stomach.
poof! 5 calories gone!
This continued for a few more time.
I think my turtle had a fun time exercising.
And
I had a fun time watching it exercise!

1 Comments:
Hey, you have not posted for a long time...so in case you forget my blog address, i will kindly leave it here to remind you...remember to tag often okay...
feelingsforyouonly.blogspot.com
Anna
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home