When God is angry...
Friday 13th had been a million years apart from now, so I wonder when did the bad luck hid into my pocket and stuck with me for the day when I'm not paying attention to it...
morning 9...beginning of 1st class...
'Who is the flu bug spreading the flu around?'
One joke (which i don't agree with my teacher that it's something funny) from my who she- considered-herself-to-be-humorous biology teacher had put me under the lime light. WELL, it's quite obvious that i'm the 'flu bug' since my bright red nose tip had betrayed its owner to everyone's attention, due to numerous rubbings with numerous tissue paper.
afternoon 12...the head crush...
Basically I was walking while reading this very interesting noval...and bang! For a few seconds i had actually seen stars. The head on crush onto a waterpipe had sent Dawn laughing her head off, and also earned me another huge red spot on the head besides the one on my poor nose. Lesson learnt: trust the adults for once when they tell you that it is dangerous to read while walking.
afternoon 2...the tough journey home...
The sky was rumbling when i continued to pack my bag slowly, praising myself silently for being smart and had brought an umbrella along. I hold the biology notes in one hand so I can study on the train. Half way to the train station, it started to rain, so i again sllowwwly reached into my bag for my precious umbrella, and froze. By then, the raindrops are as huge as frog eggs(I know it's weird to describe rain as frog eggs, but accept the truth) and the shock of realizing that I had left the umbrella in my house vibrated through my body. So I ran. Not for my dear life but for my dear notes. I never knew i had the ability to run that fast. When I finally reached the shelter, stared down at my notes, I tried my best not to scream in the crowded station cos I'm kind enough not to shatter the glass windows, but my dear, precious, beautifully colour- printed notes had lumps of smdges on it! I morned and groaned over it till I reached home. In the end I spent 30 mins trying to bring it back to life with my hair dryer. However, the worest part of the day only came when I was about to do homework. Peeping deep into my bag...I saw my bright blue umbrella mocking at me...
So ready to hear me scream?
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home