Monday, June 11, 2007

contact lens nightmare

yea, I know...
Just by looking at the title you will know roughly what's going on...
nightmare...obviously.
The cambridge dictionary defines nightmare as an extremely unpleasant event or experience or possible event or experience.
So here goes my story:
One fine night
the mellow light of the bathroom was shinning over my head
i opened my left eye big
and pinched out my contact lens
and put it into the case
and suddenly thought of an interesting question: Why do human beings like to squash ugly bugs when ever they see one in their home?
But I didn't find out the answer
So I contiuned to take out my contact lens in the other eye
but couldn't
I started pinching around on my eyeball with great effort...for 5 mins!
Until it looked like captain Babossa's blood shot eye
THEN...
to my dismay...
I discovered that I was pinching around on my left eye...
which the contact lens was already taken out!
Ew
Imagine scratching your naked eye for five mins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home