Friday, April 13, 2007

Spinning away!

Ha. I missed my blog so much after all the torture I had from school. Of course, 2-4 tests per week is a sure thing. Period. Study till 12 every night? Yup, sure.
This days i'm getting a bit over excited about salsa, cos i find myself doing spinning during reccess and lunch time in school with Dionne and Dawn!! Juezzz... how can i do that when i'm at the edge of the mid year exam?! I feel like a bad girl...but still, i suppose a little bit of social dance can help u to relax from a week's tiredness...only for the period of time when u r dancing, and i can't ensure that u will not get back and leg muscle ache the next morning! So be aware...
Oh, and for the 'salsa news' of this week : Dawn broke her shoe again for the second time! Ha! But i suppose she shouldn't be so upset since i already have 4 pairs of salsa heels ended up in dust bins. Wish James, or Jamez, or Jaymez (can't remember the spelling) can come to dance next Wed.
Caught sore throat again. I wonder why the coccus virus likes me so much. It's like the attraction between north pole and souths pole...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home