Thursday, April 5, 2007

Be aware of ur mom

Freaky. Can't get freakier. Today I forgot to bring my hp and my mom actually found a way to call Dawn using my hp! I wonder how she ever found the name as everyone has a nickname recorded in my phone. So how did she know Dawn is potato and potato is Dawn? I suppose having a high IQed mom is not something to be proud of at all! Besides this, Dawn KINDELY left her file in xenbar so i'm left with no alternative except to bring the 20 pound file back with me AND bring it to school tmr! Sheesh! And look how grateful she is? She didn't even say a single thanks to me after so much trouble! I have lots of my own things to carry too! U know, sometimes she 's no better than Tan Min! Conclusion: today is a horrible day, not counting that i have maths test tmr. But to be fair, I must confess that the dance is much more fun than usual.

2 Comments:

At April 10, 2007 at 5:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello edelene, i wanna know more about u. feel free to contact me at rockmyworldd@hotmail.co.uk

 
At April 16, 2007 at 11:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. just checking to make sure you are all right, as you have not replied my email. where are you spinning off to?

-julien

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home