Wednesday, March 26, 2008

teacher analysis

I've decided that the theme of this entry shall be called ' The teacher analysis - chapter 1'.
Interesting huh?
Yeah I know you are thinking of that.
Now let me introduce :
The sadistic student hating committe
Biology tutor - proved that the theory of the realease of the ' happy hormone - oxy something ' during the pregnancy period to be pure crap. Apparently I feel no ' motherly love' and gentleness from her. Being her usual sadistic self. Tsk.
Math tutor - claimed that he plans to start a family in a few years time. Wears a stupid grin all the time. Thankfully optimistic and relatively nice.
Chemsitry tutor - A simple tutor who dresses in simple outfit and has a simple way of teacher.
Also simple to bluff her.
Economic tutor - Impossibiliy eazy going ( is that a compliment?). Wears his hair in a reconizable 'mop' style. The extremely long frindge is pulled to one side. Currently under suspect of having a bald patch somewhere on top of his head.
General paper ( english ) tutor -YES! YES! I have waited for this moment for so long! U evil sadistic fat moron! Yes, I only finished ur homwork a day after the deadline, u stupid idiot, but that doesn't give u any excuse to pick on me ever since! Yes! I'm talking about U! The one who has a long oily nose and likes to stick it into other people's business! Look here! Don't try to look innocent cos u r a hundred miles away from it! Maybe your wife just dumped you cos she can't stand u anymore, well, that's pretty understandable, considering u r such a moron, but picking on my is just an immature and moronish act! I have already stored the anger in my stomach for like 2 weeks, and now I'm going to unleash it and u can do nothing ha ha ha! But being such a cultured and educated person who has never speak of any diry words unlike you, I decide to use all the dirty words on u in my heart...give me a min pls...
Edelene's heart screams : @#$%^&*(@#$%^&*&^%$#$%@%^&&^%$#@**&^%$##$%^&!!!!
...
.... a minute ended ......
Phew! That's so much better! Now I shall not let the insane sadistic moron bother my mood of the day, cos I'm turinig 18 in 2 hours' time!
The special ' my birthday' entry shall be updated in 2 day's time , horray!
Now shall get back to preparation of SAT ... sheesh!

taa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home